Forum Discussion

2 years ago
Solved

online confirmation error code 12157

Hi MYOB Support,

I have tried calling to get the automated online confirmation code, but it is not working and I was on hold for over half an hour.  I have used Business Basics since 2008 and now it will not do the online confirmation. It normally works ok.  I am a treasurer for a not for profit organisation and Business Basics suited our needs. Can someone please help.

• Hello dj-2022 

Welcome to the Community Forum.

Online Confirmation can be impacted by settings on your computer. If you are on an older Operating System and/or running an older version then we do recommend reviewing the settings on your computer - the TLS settings. Check out the What happens when confirmation isn't working? section of Activation and Confirmation of company files guide for information on that process.

Should you still be unable to confirm then do send me a Private Message  on this Forum with the following information:

The serial number of the product - Setup>>Company Information
    The company file ID - Help>>About AccountRight
    The version of the software you are - Help>>About AccountRight
    If you are on AccountRight Classic (v19 or below) - the Company file code

3 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Hello dj-2022 

Welcome to the Community Forum.

Online Confirmation can be impacted by settings on your computer. If you are on an older Operating System and/or running an older version then we do recommend reviewing the settings on your computer - the TLS settings. Check out the What happens when confirmation isn't working? section of Activation and Confirmation of company files guide for information on that process.

Should you still be unable to confirm then do send me a Private Message  on this Forum with the following information:

• Hi,

I am again trying to do online confirmation, but it is not working and I keep getting error code 12157.

It was only 4 months ago this happened, & now again already.

Can someone please help.

ChrisMYOB
      Former Staff

Hello dj-2022 

I will be happy to help you with the confirmation, can you please send me a Private Message containing the following information: