Forum Discussion

6 months ago
Solved

Unable to perform online confirmation

It's has been days unable to verify my company file. It show as per picture attached. 

I hope that this issue will be resolved soonest

• Hi ATTT319

Thanks for your post. I would like to extend to you a warm welcome to the Community Forum. We are sorry to hear that you are facing issues confirming your company file. We appreciate your understanding and the screenshot you have provided. 

I have checked the screenshot, and I can see that you are using ABSS software. I will be sending a private message to you for the information that will further assist you. To access this, please click on your forum display picture in the top right-hand corner of your screen, then choose the envelope icon that appears. 

Please do not hesitate to post again if you need help in the future. 

Cheers,   
    Leneth

2 Replies

Leneth_A
    MYOB Moderator

Hi ATTT319

Thanks for your post. I would like to extend to you a warm welcome to the Community Forum. We are sorry to hear that you are facing issues confirming your company file. We appreciate your understanding and the screenshot you have provided. 

I have checked the screenshot, and I can see that you are using ABSS software. I will be sending a private message to you for the information that will further assist you. To access this, please click on your forum display picture in the top right-hand corner of your screen, then choose the envelope icon that appears. 

Please do not hesitate to post again if you need help in the future. 

Cheers,   
    Leneth

Leneth_A
    MYOB Moderator

Hi ATTT319

Once more, we appreciate your engagement here in the Community Forum. We're pleased that we could resolve the matter through private messaging. We'll be closing this thread now. Should you encounter any additional issues, don't hesitate to initiate a new post, and our moderators will be happy to assist you.

If my response has answered your enquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information. 

Cheers,   
    Leneth