Forum Discussion

Gentles
Contributing Cover User
10 months ago
Solved

Unable to confirm company file

Using older version of MYOB Basics AU but Unable to confirm company file yet again.

Version:  2013.1.15.2188

File Version:  2013.1.15.3016

• Hi Gentles 

Thanks for letting us know that your problem is now resolved. Feel free to post again, we are happy to help. 

There might a possibility that the file needs to be activate again within 60-90days (about 3 months)   

Regards,
    Earl

9 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Celia_B
    MYOB Moderator

HI Gentles 

Thank you for your post. I'd like to extend you a warm welcome to the Community Forum, I hope you find it a valuable resource.

I understand that you wanted to confirm your company file. In this matter, if the online confirming, phone number does not work and confirmation window asks only for a confirmation code, you can check on this link: https://confirmation.myob.com/confirm and enter your serial number and company file code. 

If this option did not work or the confirmation window and requires you to upload a license file. Please send a Private Message with this details. 

• Serial Number 
    • Full name 
    • Email Address
    • Company Name 

I'll wait for your response. 

Thanks, 

Cel

Gentles
      Contributing Cover User

2 questions:

1.    I have the Product Serial Number OK but I don't understand what the "Company File Code" is.  please explain where/how I find it

2.   How do I "send a Private Message"

Celia_B
        MYOB Moderator

HI Gentles 

Thank you for getting back to us and provide an update on the issue. And thank you so much for your patience. We have granted you an access to our private message. You can now start sending the details through our private message so we can assist you with your concern.

You can access your private messages when signed into the Community Forum by clicking on your avatar on the top right-hand corner of the window > select the envelope icon.

or Just click on the highlighted word Private Message. 

Waiting for your reply

Thanks 

Cel