Forum Discussion

28 days ago
Solved

Account stuck in back up - Please help!

Unable to log in as account is stuck in back up mode.... Any ideas? Please help

• Hi DiannaA,

Thank you for your post, and welcome to the community forum!

I apologize for the inconvenience if you are unable to access the file, as it is stuck in "Backup in Progress," and I appreciate your patience and understanding with the issue. To resolve this issue, I will need to check your account and file to proceed with troubleshooting. I have sent a private message to you, and please respond to that message privately, as I will need the details of your account and it needs to be sent privately for the security purposes of the account.

I will be happy to assist you in resolving it.

Cheers,

Jem

2 Replies

Jemar_C
    MYOB Moderator

Hi DiannaA,

Thank you for your post, and welcome to the community forum!

I apologize for the inconvenience if you are unable to access the file, as it is stuck in "Backup in Progress," and I appreciate your patience and understanding with the issue. To resolve this issue, I will need to check your account and file to proceed with troubleshooting. I have sent a private message to you, and please respond to that message privately, as I will need the details of your account and it needs to be sent privately for the security purposes of the account.

I will be happy to assist you in resolving it.

Cheers,

Jem

DiannaA
      User

Hi Jem

Thanks so much for your kind reply and offer of assistance.

Fortunately for this company, our company accountant is a MYOB partner, and one phone call from our accountant was all it took for MYOB to resolve this issue yesterday.

FYI....I have yet to receive any reply to the email I sent though two days ago to MYOB support. Showing my age I know........ But long gone are the days when you could speak to an actual person at the MYOB help desk!!!

Cheers Jem, and thanks again for getting back to me.

Kind Regards, Dianna