Forum Discussion

Chuncun1
Contributing User
9 months ago
Solved

STP Reporting--Please help!

I have a reversed payrun a few days ago and report to ATO. However, today when I am going to pay PAYGW, the total amounts owing to ATO is different between MYOB report and STP report. I found that, the Reversed Pay Run is in the STP Payroll Report / Pay run but it doesn't show on the actual STP Repots. 

It seemd a Synchronization problem. Does anyone can help with the issue? I need to have the correct number between MYOB and STP. 

Thank you!

• Hi, Chuncun1 

Thanks for your post.

We're sorry for the delay in response.

Since you were able to reverse the pay run but when you checked the STP reports, the amounts were not reflected. In this case, kindly generate the Payroll Register, Payroll Activity and YTD Verification report to see if the figures are correct. If yes, kindly process a $0 pay run to update the figures. You may check The Help Article: End of year finalisation with Single Touch Payroll reporting for further information.

Please let us know if you require any further assistance with this. We are happy to assist.

Best regards,

Doreen

1 Reply

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Doreen_P
    MYOB Moderator

Hi, Chuncun1 

Thanks for your post.

We're sorry for the delay in response.

Since you were able to reverse the pay run but when you checked the STP reports, the amounts were not reflected. In this case, kindly generate the Payroll Register, Payroll Activity and YTD Verification report to see if the figures are correct. If yes, kindly process a $0 pay run to update the figures. You may check The Help Article: End of year finalisation with Single Touch Payroll reporting for further information.

Please let us know if you require any further assistance with this. We are happy to assist.

Best regards,

Doreen