Forum Discussion

Sujeev
Experienced User
24 days ago

Beware--Account Right will not work on Android Version S24 and above.

Galaxy S24 series has dropped support for 32-bit apps, and the MYOB invoice app is not yet updated to 64-bit . This means Account Right and  Invoice App will not work on Samsung S24 mobiles unless the  app developer  update the app to 64-bit which is compatible with the Galaxy S24.

MYOB not attending this issue even after informing them repteadly. So my advice to new users, if you are using latest Android Mobile Phone, MYOB app is not suitable.  

4 Replies

Shella_A
    MYOB Moderator

Hi Sujeev

I totally get your concern about the compatibility of the MYOB invoice app with the latest Android version. Currently, the MYOB invoice app is not compatible with Android Version S24 and above, including the Galaxy S24 series, due to a lack of support for 32-bit apps. We are aware of this issue, and our team is working on updating the app to 64-bit to ensure compatibility with the latest Android devices. However, I'm unable to provide a specific timeline for this update. I recommend keeping an eye on our official channels for any updates regarding this. Thank you for your patience and understanding. In the meantime, feel free to reach out if you have other queries!

Kind regards,

Shella

Underwatch
      User

Hi,

Surely 17 days is enough time for a big company like Myob to sort out an app for the most used and latest Samsung (over 7 months old) Phone.

My mate has ZERO and that work fine.

Fir the money I pay I expect to be able to use the product.

Give the IT team a nudge.

Sujeev
        Experienced User

I totally agree with you. Customers are paying for something which MYOB IS not supporting and offering. Actually they are cheating customers without revealing this. Thinking of raising this to Fair trading. My advice to new customers,  please don't subscribe MYOB if you are a Android user. 

Doreen_P
    MYOB Moderator

Hi there Underwatch ,

I was able to relay your concern to the relevant team and even tagged them so they will be notified. I truly appreciate the patience. If you have other concern, feel free to create a post again.

Best regards,

Doreen