Forum Discussion

Mathilda
Trusted User
18 days ago

Can't log in

Good morning

I am battling to log into MYOB.  Just pressed the "upgrade" button and when I try to open the file it says "Upgrade is in progress - This company file is currently being upgraded.  You can sign on once the upgrade is complete".  I've waited and waited but it keeps on doing that.  I have wages to do.  Please help.

5 Replies

• Good morning again - I thought I was able to log in but then I realised it was the old file, so I still can't login and I couldn't make another post as it said I have exceeded the number of posts.  I am desperate for help please ...

BundyBear77
    Contributing Cover User

Hi Mathilda, did you manage to resolve this as we are having the same issues.

• Hi Mathilda.  We are having the same issue.  Still receiving the same Upgrade in Progress message since 8.30am this morning.  File access is needed urgently.

Genreve_S
      MYOB Moderator

Hi everyone,

I understand you had an issue opening your file after the upgrade. Normally, a file needs a certain amount of time to upgrade. If you continue to have problems with your file until now, please let us know. We're happy to help.

Feel free to create a new thread in the forum if you have any other concerns. 

Thanks,
      Genreve