Forum Discussion

Lenore
Partner
7 months ago
Solved

IMPORT ITEM ERROR LOG- 4077

Hello,

I need advice on an error when attempting to import items with updated sell price on a clients file.

Summary of errors

Error -4077: You have sales for this item.

All products have sales against them.

Product version is AccountRight Live Plus AU 2023.9.1

I believe that you can run a script over the file which may resolve this error.

Any assistance appreciated.

• Hi Lenore

Thank you again for bringing your concern to us and for working with me via private message. We will be closing this thread now. If you encounter any further issues, please feel free to start a post again and one of our moderators will attend to it. 

If my response has answered your enquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information. 

Cheers,  
    Leneth

3 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Leneth_A
    MYOB Moderator

Hi Lenore

Thanks for your post and welcome here to the Community Forum. We are grateful that you found this forum useful to your concern. We regret that you are facing issues importing the items on your company file due to the error message 4077 - You have sales for this item, and we appreciate your patience and effort during this time. 

I checked your account using the associated email address and I can see you have different accounts. I will be sending a private message to you requesting the necessary details to further assist you. 

Please let me know if you need further help. 

If my response has answered your enquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information. 

Cheers,  
    Leneth

Leneth_A
      MYOB Moderator

Hi Lenore

Thank you for reaching out to us in the Community Forum.  

To assist you further, could you please provide me with the following information: 

• The serial number of the product - Setup>>Company Information 
      • The company file ID - Help>>About AccountRight/Accounting 
      • Business name 
      • Your full name and Email address

Let me know if you have problems with this. 

Cheers,  
      Leneth

Leneth_A
    MYOB Moderator

Hi Lenore

Thank you again for bringing your concern to us and for working with me via private message. We will be closing this thread now. If you encounter any further issues, please feel free to start a post again and one of our moderators will attend to it. 

Cheers,  
    Leneth