Forum Discussion

Auscut
User
4 months ago
Solved

Importing Error 4077

Hi, I performed an import on items, but 27 items were unsuccessful, I received an error 4077 with a log "there are sales for this items" , can I please get some assistance?  I have attached file.

Shadeeda.

• Hi Auscut

Thank you for your response.

I've just run the fix script for your file. To make sure it takes effect, please sign out and then sign back in before attempting to import again.

If you're still having trouble after signing in, just let me know. It's possible the file might be in use by someone else at the moment. If that's the case, we can run the script again once the file is available, and it should work smoothly then.

Please let me know if you're still encountering the error, and I'd be happy to assist further.

Otherwise, if my response has answered your question, please click on "Accept as Solution" to help other users find this information.

Kind regards,

Shella

6 Replies

Shella_A
    MYOB Moderator

Hi Auscut

Thank you for your post and welcome to the MYOB Community Forum. I hope you find plenty of useful information. We're pleased to let you know that we've successfully executed the script to address the issue you've encountered. Before attempting to update again, kindly log out and log back in. 

If you have any further questions or need additional assistance, feel free to ask.

Otherwise, if my response has answered your question, please click on "Accept as Solution" to help other users find this information.

Cheers,

Shella

Auscut
      User

Hi Shella,

Apolgoies for the delay, just to let you know that it did not  work,  you may want to do the script again.  Let me know what else I can do at my end.

Shella_A
        MYOB Moderator

Hi Auscut

Thanks for the response.

Apologies for the late reply. We're sorry to hear that you're still getting an importing error message. We appreciate your patience with this matter. We're happy to assist you further. I will be sending a private message to you requesting the necessary details.

We're looking forward to your response.

Kind regards,

Shella