Forum Discussion

MeaganG2
Contributing User
2 months ago

Change a Login Email Address?

I currently have 2 separate email address logins and different serial numbers attached to each.

One of the email addresses is about to be discontinued however I can't change to the new email address because there is already a login under the new email address.

Can you please assist with consolidating the 2 logins for me?

Thanks, Meagan 

3 Replies

MeaganG2
    Contributing User

Hi Doreen_P 

I attempted to change my email address at my.MYOB and am getting the error message:

Login name already exists (I116_30000)

Regards, Meagan

Princess_R
      MYOB Moderator

Hi MeaganG2 

It looks like you're trying to change your old email address to one that's already been used on our system or by another user. This is usually what triggers the error you're seeing. To fix this, you'll need to use a new email address that's not been registered with us before. You can make this change yourself on my.MYOB or through My Account. If you need a hand with this, our virtual assistant, MOCA, is ready to help on our website. And don't worry, if MOCA can't sort it out, you'll be seamlessly transferred to our live chat team for further support.

Cheers,

Princess

Doreen_P
    MYOB Moderator

Hi MeaganG2

I'm sorry to hear about the inconvenience you're facing with managing multiple logins. When changing the email address and it's already been used by another user, you may receive an error message saying "There is already a user with this email. Enter a different email". If this is not the error message you received, you can change your email address by going to my.MYOB or you can also check the link here for more information. Don't hesitate to drop us a post again if there's anything you need assistance with.

Best regards,

Doreen