Forum Discussion

Eric3
Experienced User
3 months ago

Change Date Format in Customised Form

Hi,

I have created a new invoice template for a specific side of our business, but need to put the due date in.  I've added the "Due Date" field in the invoice template:

But the format of the date is wrong i.e. it displays as "07/05/2024" and I want it to be displayed as "7 May 2024".

Also, the due date itself is wrong even after I amended the customer card to reflect that the bill is due on the 20th of the month following:

Any ideas about how to fix this?

Grateful for any help.

1 Reply

Doreen_P
    MYOB Moderator

Hi Eric3

It sounds like you've customised your invoice template but need to change the date format and ensure the due date reflects accurately. To adjust the date format to "7 May 2024" from "07/05/2024," you can go to your computer's 'Region' settings and modify the 'Short date' format to "d MMM yyyy". As for the due date issue, double-check the bill settings to ensure it's set to "20th of the month following" and verify the customer card for correct terms application, as sometimes settings from customer information may not pick up correctly. These steps should help align everything as needed. Let me know if there's anything else I can assist you with!

Best regards,

Doreen