Forum Discussion

EnergyWhit123
Contributing User
5 months ago
Solved

Changing from live online back to premier perpetual licence offline

I believe my software was originally perpetual licence but changed to MYOB Live with a subscription now paying $170 per month.  This is more than I need and more than we can afford.

I need to use 2 company files.

My question is can I cancel my subscription and go back to desktop local files using offline software?

thankyou I'm advance 

• Hi EnergyWhit123

Thanks for posting your concern in the forum. 

I understand the need to cut costs for your business. If you are using the same serial number, your license is still perpetual. I recommend logging in to your Myaccount using the primary contact's email address and canceling your subscription.

To access your file offline you could just restore your latest backup locally. 

Feel free to let us know if you need further assistance with this. 

Thanks,
    Genreve

4 Replies

Genreve_S
    MYOB Moderator

Hi EnergyWhit123

Thanks for posting your concern in the forum. 

I understand the need to cut costs for your business. If you are using the same serial number, your license is still perpetual. I recommend logging in to your Myaccount using the primary contact's email address and canceling your subscription.

To access your file offline you could just restore your latest backup locally. 

Feel free to let us know if you need further assistance with this. 

Thanks,
    Genreve

EnergyWhit123
      Contributing User

Thankyou Genreve_S.  I have opted to go back to desktop version.  Just finalising my file before the subscription ends.

gavin12345
        Ultimate User

Hi EnergyWhit123 

If you have any In Tray attached to any transactions, don't forget to download each one before the subscription ends, otherwise you may lose access.

Regards

Gavin