Forum Discussion

Antonietta
Partner
8 months ago

Edit Account Details - Business Details - Business Name

How do you edit the Business name under the My Account > Manage Account > Account Deails > Business Name section? 

5 Replies

Leneth_A
    MYOB Moderator

Hi Antonietta

Thanks for your post and welcome here to the Community Forum. 

In response to your question, the process of updating business information through your my.MYOB account can be carried out by the primary contact on the account. Simply log in, go to My Account, navigate to My Business Details, and select Edit Business Details to make the necessary updates.

Additionally, the business name can also be changed in AccountRight by going to the Setup menu >> Company Information.

Setup menu clicked with company information option highlighted

Feel free to post again anytime you require further assistance. 

If my response has answered your enquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information. 

Cheers,   
    Leneth 

Antonietta
      Partner

I am unable to edit the company "Full business name" & "Trading as" under the my account section of my.Myob account 

and the details in the Company Information section of Account Right are spelt correctly - it is just online it is incorrect 

Leneth_A
        MYOB Moderator

Hi Antonietta

Thank you for letting me know and for trying the steps at your end. 

To assist you further, I will be sending a private message to you requesting the necessary details. To access this, please click on your forum display picture in the top right-hand corner of your screen, then choose the envelope icon that appears. 

Do let me know if you have any further trouble with that. 

Cheers,   
        Leneth 

mohan
      Contributing Cover User

I want to edit the year end ?

Genreve_S
        MYOB Moderator

Hi MOHAN

Thanks for posting. 

At present, the ability to modify the end month of the financial year is only available during the transition to the next financial year. Once you've entered the new financial year, it's not possible to change the end month for the current financial year or rectify any errors in its setup. This is why we advise creating a file backup before transitioning to the next financial year.

I hope this clarifies your query. Feel free to reach out if you need more assistance.

If my response has answered your inquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Thanks,
        Genreve