Forum Discussion

AmandaCL
MYOB Moderator
3 months ago

How to post on our Community Forum

Hey everyone!

Happy Friday. Sharing a quick guide on posting on our Community Forum to help you get the best response!

To make a post, you'll want to navigate directly to the board that relates to your question. If it's regarding one of our products, you'll be able to click onto Product Help & Ideas from the home page and select the relevant product.

From there, select the board your question relates to: 

and you'll be able to select Ask a Question on the top right!

When posting a question, include these points of information so others can understand what you're unsure of and respond accordingly.

• What are you trying to do in the product?
  • Where are you getting stuck? Are there any error messages coming up?
  • Include relevant screenshots.

Feel free to reach out if you have any further questions! Hope everyone has a great weekend. 

Cheers, Amanda. 

23 Replies

MikeG1
    MYOB Moderator

Hi GemH and bazzamed , thank you for letting us know about this.
    We have noticed that there are some issues with new posts not flowing through to our support tooling - this is currently being investigated with the Community Software provider and in the meantime, our moderators are trying to work through any posts with 'no reply yet' from the forum itself.
    Sorry for the delays, we will get back to our previous response times asap. 
    Other options to keep in mind are:

• Virtual assistant MOCA - can be found as a chat bubble on the bottom right of the screen here
    • Creating a support case - can be done after signing in to 'My Account' here

bazzamed
    Experienced Cover User

Hi Amanda

I have put up a post 17 days ago and still have received no response. Have things changed as before I used to receive a reply to my posts no later than 3 days? 

I would appreciate your feedback/comments.

Many thanks

Barry

• Hi Amanda

I put a post up six days ago that is yet to get a response (I did put a reply to my post, but it was to give more information rather than a solution, and I couldn't work out how to edit my original post).

The link is here: https://community.myob.com/discussions/bus-report/balance-sheet-balances-dont-match-gl-balances/869774

When should I be expecting a response? This is the first time I've put a post up, have I done it wrong?

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks,

Gemma

• I have been first in the queue on a phone enquiry for  1 hour and 25 minutes.  Is it possible my call has been lost in your system somewhere or are there no consultants to answer the call?

• Hi, You are lucky, it appears MYOB don't want you to talk to them on the phone, I cannot even find a phone number.

Received a message to contact them if problem persists, BUT how ?

Regards.

plongworth123

Found a phone number accidentally, under Sales, of course they would want you to contact sales. Just on hold now, number 2 in q 12 minutes and extending ?

AmandaCL
      MYOB Moderator

Hey LittleRiss

Our phone queues have been under control today with a maximum wait of 4 minutes.

We do have a number of digital self-serve options I'd recommend trying that are listed on this page.

Cheers, Amanda.