Forum Discussion

12 days ago

Invalid Fingerprint (100014)

I cannot open my company file Account Right Read Only in my library. Comes up with error Invalid Fingerprint (100014)

4 Replies

Doreen_P
    MYOB Moderator

Hi karenlee11,

I understand that dealing with the invalid fingerprint error can be quite complicated. I recommend seeking assistance from your IT person to guide you through the steps. They can follow the specific scripts mentioned in our knowledge base articles to resolve the issue.

Best regards,

Doreen

gavin12345
      Ultimate User

Hi karenlee11 

If you don't have someone who can assist you with this, try FGH Tables - they provide remote assistance for all sorts of MYOB issues and rate is quite reasonable.

Regards

Gavin

Doreen_P
    MYOB Moderator

Hi there karenlee11,

I understand that you're having difficulties opening your file in AccountRight. No worries, here's a thread on the Community Forum that will guide you through how to fix the error message you're having, which is the Invalid Fingerprint (1000014).

Best regards,

Doreen

• That is so complicated I have know idea how to do that. It’s so hard to get through on the phone these days to speak to anyone for technical support , is that my only avenue? This reply didn’t come through my email, it usually does if there is a reply j