Forum Discussion

AAW12
Trusted Partner
2 years ago

MYOB 22.11 after WIN11 22H2 update, wont export to excel

it seems like WIN11 22H2 update, was a major one, all settings reset to default.

I am currently unable to export to Excel 2016 Home and office since this update from  AR MYOB 22.11 

there was a message to say that the Windows language was updated, so I did a reboot, still no functional change.

13 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Hello AAW12 

If you are unable to export to excel from your AccountRight, we generally see a reinstall of the AccountRight software resolve this issue. 

Doing this reconnects AccountRight to the windows components which will allow you to export to Excel. I would also suggest when going to reinstall that you right-click on the installer and choose to run as administrator. 

If my response has answered your inquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users to find this information.

AAW12
      Trusted Partner

No an uninstall of MYOB 22.11, restart then reinstall of MYOB 22.11, did not allow reports to be exported to Excel 2016.

it all worked fine, until I installed the WIN11 22H2 update 24/01/2023

there is a new 2023-01 Cumulative Update for Windows 11 Version 22H2 for x64-based Systems (KB5022360) to download I will try that, and test exporting to exel from MYOB

AAW12
        Trusted Partner

No the additional update didnt not fix the issue of exporting reports to Excel, I tested exporting to PDF and CSV, they worked, just not Excel. :-(