Forum Discussion

BeckyT
Cover User
2 months ago
Solved

MYOB stuck in back up mode

Hi, hoping I can get some urgent help. Our file is stuck in back up mode, I send an email request for help 5 days ago but no one has gotten back to me.

How do I contact someone for some help, please.

• Hi BeckyT,

I hear you. Having trouble with your file backup and no response yet? That's not cool at all. But hey, don't sweat it! I'm here to get things back on track for you. I've just done a bit of magic on your account and applied a fix. All you need to do is log out and log back in again. Fingers crossed, your file should be back in action!

Feel free to reach out anytime you need further assistance.

Cheers,

Princess

6 Replies

• Hi BeckyT,

I hear you. Having trouble with your file backup and no response yet? That's not cool at all. But hey, don't sweat it! I'm here to get things back on track for you. I've just done a bit of magic on your account and applied a fix. All you need to do is log out and log back in again. Fingers crossed, your file should be back in action!

Feel free to reach out anytime you need further assistance.

Cheers,

Princess

ECElectrical
      Contributing Cover User

Hi Princess

Our MYOB file is also stuck in backup mode. would you be able to assist with making our file active again too

Shella_A
        MYOB Moderator

Hi ECElectrical

I'm glad to inform you that I've reset your company file back to active. Try logging out and back in to check if everything's okay now. Let me know if you need further help!

Cheers,
        Shella