Forum Discussion

Alltrades1
Experienced Cover User
2 months ago

MYOB Stuck in Backup Process

Hi Everyone

I'm having trouble I started my backup this afternoon and it was taking ages and not processing so I closed MYOB and now it's stuck in the back up process and won't let me back in.

Can you please help I need to be able to get into my file and get it back up and running before by the morning

• Hi Alltrades1,

Looks like you've hit a bit of a snag with a backup in progress. No worries, I've got your back! I have reset that company file back to Active for you. This should allow you to login back into that company file as intended. Please restart AccountRight then access the file again.

Feel free to get in touch if you need more help.

Cheers,

Princess

Robyn11
      Experienced User

Hi There. we are also stuck in the backup process right now.  can we have some help please.

Doreen_P
        MYOB Moderator

Hi Robyn11

I sent you a private message with the information that I'll be needing from you to assist you with your issue regarding backup in progress. I'm looking forward to your response.

Best regards,

Doreen

Springer1

Hi There,

We are also experiencing the same problem. Can you please assist with this?

Princess_R
        MYOB Moderator

Hi Springer1,

Welcome to the Community Forum! 

Looks like you've hit a bit of a snag with a backup in progress. No worries, I've got your back! I've reset that company file back to Active for you. This should allow you to login back into that company file as intended. Please restart AccountRight, then access the file again.

Feel free to get in touch if you need more help.

Cheers,

Princess

HBNC
    Trusted Cover User

Hi All We are also experiencing the same issue. Our MYOB file is stuck on back up and the message we receive is "This company file is currently backing up. You can sign on once the back up is complete. "I have gone through the task manager process and also logged out of my computer. I am also unable to access MYOB via the cloud. 

Earl_HD
      MYOB Moderator

Hi HBNC ,

I have responded to your post here. 

Looking forward to hearing from you soon!

Regards,
      Earl

Doreen_P
    MYOB Moderator

Hi HBNC

I was able to run a fix on your company file. You can log out and then log back in without any issues. If you encounter the same issue, feel free to create a post again.

Best regards,

Doreen