Forum Discussion

6 months ago

Pathetic sign in Myob

Go around in circles................ get code , enter , enter details, guess what ..get code again and again and again

3 Replies

• Hi janine9,

Thank you for your post. Please allow me to extend you a warm welcome to the Community forum.

We're sorry to hear about the frustrating experience you're having with the MYOB sign-in process. We had an incident regarding the looping screen issue you're currently experiencing. Our team worked diligently to address it, and as of now, the problem has been resolved successfully. However, if you're still encountering the same issue despite the recent resolution, please let us know immediately. We want to ensure that your experience is seamless and that you have no further interruptions when accessing MYOB.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Cheers,

Princess

Princess_R
      MYOB Moderator

Hi janine9,

I hope this message finds you well. I would just like to check in with you regarding the looping screen issue you're encountering to see if this has been resolved. Please let me know if you're still experiencing this issue, and I'd be happy to delve deeper into this for you.

Cheers,

Princess

Princess_R
        MYOB Moderator

Hi janine9,

We hope you've had a good day! We just want to inform you that we will now be closing this thread as we haven't received any updates or responses from your end. Feel free to start a new post if you need help in the future.

Cheers,

Princess