Forum Discussion

MGB3
User
6 months ago
Solved

Cannot sign in on MacBook pro to

I have authorised access on my iphone to my son's Business Pro account as a User .  I have tried to log in to that account on my MacBook Pro but cannot get access.  How can I sign in on my MacBook?

• Hi MGB3

Thanks for posting and welcome to the Community Forum.

I'm sorry to hear about your difficulties opening your file. Generally, the MYOB Business can only run on Mac OS 10.12 to 10.15 Catalina. If this was any other version of Mac, this would not work. I recommend checking this information first to see if this is what's hindering you from opening your file. If you are using the correct version but the issue persists, let us know and we'll provide further help.

Let us know if you require any further assistance.

Thanks,
    Genreve

1 Reply

Genreve_S
    MYOB Moderator

Hi MGB3

Thanks for posting and welcome to the Community Forum.

I'm sorry to hear about your difficulties opening your file. Generally, the MYOB Business can only run on Mac OS 10.12 to 10.15 Catalina. If this was any other version of Mac, this would not work. I recommend checking this information first to see if this is what's hindering you from opening your file. If you are using the correct version but the issue persists, let us know and we'll provide further help.

Let us know if you require any further assistance.

Thanks,
    Genreve