Forum Discussion

Bali
Contributing Cover User
11 months ago

Remove online file and upload with new one

I have an online file that we won't be using very often now and would like to remove that to local.

Then I would like to upload a different file, for a different entity, from local to online - how do we do this please?

7 Replies

Earl_HD
    MYOB Moderator

Hi Bali 

Thank you so much for your post and welcome to the Community Forum!  'm happy to assist with this, can you please send me a private message with the following information so I can have this arranged for you:

*  Serial number

*  Your full name and email address

*  File ID of the file that you'd like to remove (This can be found by going to Help > About MYOB AccountRight)

*  Confirmation that you've taken a back up of the file before it has been removed (this is required)

Regards,
    Earl

Bali
      Contributing Cover User

Thanks - Private Messages will not work for us.  We have tried different browsers, hovering over your username and clicking on Send Message as well as clicking on the Private Message link below.  A new tab opens called Private Messages but with no function to send a message

Isaiah_C
        MYOB Moderator

Hi Bali,

Thank you for your patience. Do you still need assistance with this? Please let us know if you still need help and we'll be glad to assist you.

Please let me know if you need further help.

Kind regards,

Sai