Forum Discussion

Diferg
Experienced User
8 months ago
Solved

Remove previous owner of Accountright

I need to remove the owner of our file as she is no longer involved with our company - how do I do that?

• Hi Diferg,  

Thanks for your post and welcome here to the Community Forum. We are glad that you found this forum a valuable resource. We are sorry that you are having challenges removing the previous owner from your account and we appreciate your patience and understanding during this time. 

I have sent you a private message with the information and instructions on how to change the ownership of the business. To access this, please click on your forum display picture in the top right-hand corner of your screen, then choose the envelope icon that appears. 

Please do not hesitate to post again if you need help in the future.  

If my response has answered your enquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information. 

Cheers,  
    Leneth

2 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Leneth_A
    MYOB Moderator

Hi Diferg,  

Thanks for your post and welcome here to the Community Forum. We are glad that you found this forum a valuable resource. We are sorry that you are having challenges removing the previous owner from your account and we appreciate your patience and understanding during this time. 

I have sent you a private message with the information and instructions on how to change the ownership of the business. To access this, please click on your forum display picture in the top right-hand corner of your screen, then choose the envelope icon that appears. 

Please do not hesitate to post again if you need help in the future.  

If my response has answered your enquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information. 

Cheers,  
    Leneth

Leneth_A
    MYOB Moderator

Hi Diferg

Thank you again for flagging your concern to us and for working with me via private message. Thank you for marking the post as an accepted solution and we are glad that we are actively working to help you resolve your concern. Thank you again for your patience and cooperation during this time. 

We will be closing the thread now. In case you have any further queries, please feel free to return to the Community Forum. Our team is always here to help. 

Cheers,  
    Leneth