Forum Discussion

belindaod
Contributing Cover User
8 months ago

Unable to invite user

Hi,

Trying to invite a new user today and am receiving this message - if I attempt to invite the user from My.myob - I am unable to do so - I have adminstrator access????

5 Replies

Doreen_P
    MYOB Moderator

Hi, BelindaOD

Thanks for your post.

For you to be able to invite a user, kindly confirm your upgraded company file. To do this, please see the Help Article: About activation and confirmation for further information. Once done, please invite the user again and see if the error message will appear again.

Please let us know if you require any further assistance with your concern.

Best regards,

Doreen

belindaod
      Contributing Cover User

Hi Doreen,

Thank you for your response.  However we are using the latest version, there is no option to activate or confirm. We have been using MYOB for a long time, but only have recently use both desktop and browser versions.  When we upgraded recently we added all our users no problems - I was just adding a new user last week and it gave me this message as I had quoted below.

Doreen_P
        MYOB Moderator

Hi, BelindaOD

Thanks for your response.

To further assist you, please send us the diagnostic log so we can check it on our end. To get the diagnostic log, kindly check the Help Article: AccountRight Log Locations for further information and have it attached to your reply.

Best regards,

Doreen