Forum Discussion

nduro
Experienced User
11 days ago
Solved

Analyse Sales [Item] Report - Sold ITEM displaying as NEGATIVE but this is not correct.

Hi All,

We have another glitch in our Analyse Sales [Item] Report that we have noticed today. One product is showing as a NEGATIVE which is not correct and throws sales figures out alot.

It makes us wonder what other figures are out or not correct. It conflicts with data in other reports.

This has happened before and Earl_HD assisted with running some script. Maybe you can assist again Earl, thanks?

Screenshot

Thanks Nathan

• Hi nduro

No worries, I found the information in our previous conversation. I've arranged an online script for your file to fix this issue. Please log out and log back in to see if it resolves the problem.

Feel free to start a new post if you have further queries and one of us will be happy to assist you.

Regards,
    Earl

5 Replies

Earl_HD
    MYOB Moderator

Hi nduro

Thank you for your detailed post and the screenshot. I'd be glad to assist you with this. Could you please confirm the last four digits of your serial number and Company File ID so I can arrange an online script for your file?

Looking forward to your response.

Regards,
    Earl

nduro
      Experienced User

Hi Earl_HD 

Thanks. How can I PM you the details again. Cannot seem to find a link or option anymore?

Thanks Nathan

Earl_HD
    MYOB Moderator

Hi nduro

No worries, I found the information in our previous conversation. I've arranged an online script for your file to fix this issue. Please log out and log back in to see if it resolves the problem.

Feel free to start a new post if you have further queries and one of us will be happy to assist you.

Regards,
    Earl

nduro
      Experienced User

Hi Earl_HD 

Thanks for that. Seems fixed.

Is there anyway to avoid this or a random glitch that will need fixed occassionaly?

Thaks Nathan

Earl_HD
    MYOB Moderator

Hi nduro ,

Thank you for your question. This issue arises from software discrepancies that sometimes need to be addressed on the backend. If it happens again, please don't hesitate to reach out, and we'll be happy to assist you further.

Regards,
    Earl