Forum Discussion

nduro
Experienced User
10 months ago
Solved

Analyse Sales [Item] Report - Sold ITEM displaying as negative item one week later ?

Hi

We sold a ITEM on THURSDAY 3/8/23 paid up front for $5683.00 + GST  / INV 0031172. All looks ok. There is also another item on this same invoice

BUT this same ITEM is now appearing on an SALES > ITEM > Analyse Sales [ ITEM ] for FRIDAY 11/8/23 a week later as a NEGATIVE throwing out the sales reports signicantly.

SALES > ITEM > Analyse Sales [ ITEM ] REPORT - INCORRECTLY shown as Negative

Myob negative activity item - Incorrect.jpg

SALES > ITEM > Sales [ITEM DETAIL ]

Showing as correct positive sale

Myob Vario Jet SALE 3.8.23 in Item Report .jpg

Any help or fixes would be appreciated.

Thanks

Nathan

• Hi nduro,

Thank you for confirming. I've made some changes on the backend. Could you please log out and then log back in to see if the issue remains the same?

Regards,
    Earl

12 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Earl_HD
    MYOB Moderator

Hi nduro,

Thank you so much for your post and for the screenshot. I am sorry to hear that the ITEMS you have are showing negative and causing you trouble. I really appreciate your patience and understanding about this issue and I do apologize for the delayed response. 

We do have an online script to run over your file to fix this issue. For us to do this we need to confirm the following details:

• Where the company file is stored i.e. online or local
    • What the LAST FOUR DIGITS of the serial number is - Setup>>Company Information
    • What is the company file ID - Help>>About AccountRight

Looking forward to hearing from you soon.
    Regards,
    Earl

nduro
      Experienced User

Hi Earl_HD 

Thanks for getting back. I will PM you the details

Nathan

Earl_HD
    MYOB Moderator

Hi nduro,

Thank you so much for this. I've successfully run the script over your file to fix this issue. I would recommend logging out first then log back in.

Please do let me know how you go on this.
    Regards,
    Earl

Earl_HD
        MYOB Moderator

Hi nduro,

Thanks for reaching out. Please let us know if you have issues so that we can investigate further. 

Regards,
        Earl