Forum Discussion

Innovent
Partner
9 days ago

MYOB API Time Out issues

Is anyone else having Time Out issues this morning? We have a number of clients reporting the below

The request channel timed out while waiting for a reply after 00:00:29.7148654. Increase the timeout value passed to the call to Request or increase the SendTimeout value on the Binding. The time allotted to this operation may have been a portion of a longer timeout.

3 Replies

Will_H
    MYOB Moderator

Hi Innovent ,

Are you still having issues? 

Just looking at the time of your post, I believe you had issues before the general Cloudstrike incident that happened globally on Friday afternoon.  

Are you still seeing general problems, or did they clear up?

Regards,
    Will H 
    * I'm not from the right area of the business.   If you need specific help please reach out to the API support team via  https://apisupport.myob.com/hc/en-us/

Innovent
      Partner

Cleared up thanks. Just would have been helpful if MYOB had shown outages on their service dashboard rather than us running in circles for a morning with no clarity

Genreve_S
    MYOB Moderator

Hi Innovent,

I understand that timeouts can delay your productivity in the application. Hopefully, another developer in the community can get you a response soon, otherwise feel free to reach out to the support team via developer.myob.com

If you need any other help, don't hesitate to create a new thread in the forum.

Thanks,
    Genreve