Forum Discussion

4 months ago

Unable to access an Employee Card File

I am trying to access employee card file however every time we are getting the somethings gone wrong error and have to close down MYOB.  I believe a script needs to be run through our file - is anyone able to assist?

Thank you

• Hi BWBServices

I've sorted out the issue with your company file. You should be good to go with accessing the employee card files now. Let me know if you have other queries!

Cheers,

Shella

BWBServices
      Partner

HI Shella

It isn't in my partner file, it is in one of my client's files - are you able to assist with that one?  Amy I able to send you the file details?

Thank you!

Shella_A
        MYOB Staff

Hi BWBServices

Sure, I'd be more than happy to assist with your client's file. Feel free to send over the file details below, and we'll work on it together.

• The last four digits of your serial number
        • Company File ID/Number

I look forward to your response.

Kind regards,

Shella

• Hi BWBServices

Thanks for your prompt response through a private message. I'm glad to inform you that I've sorted out the issue with your company file. You should be good to go with accessing the employee card files now. Let me know if you have other queries!

Cheers,

Shella

• Hi BWBServices,

That's great that you were able to access the card file now. Feel free to write a post if you need further assistance.

Cheers,
    Jem