Forum Discussion

8 days ago
Solved

Unable to access employee card

Hi, I have been unable to access/open 2 particular employee cards. Could you please suggest how I solve this problem, thanks.

• Hi Prachi_T ,

Thank you for the information. I've implemented some backend changes that should resolve the issue. If you have any further questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to reach out. We're here to assist you! 

Regards,
    Earl

7 Replies

Earl_HD
    MYOB Moderator

Hi Prachi_T ,

Welcome to the Community Forum!

Thank you for reaching out. We have an online script that we can run on your file to resolve this issue. Could you please reply with the last four digits of your Serial Number and Company File ID? Thank you!

Looking forward to your response.

Regards,
    Earl

Prachi_T
      User

Hi Earl, the last 4 digits of the serial number are 9032 and company file ID is 1. 

Thanks 

Isaiah_C
    MYOB Moderator

Hi Prachi_T,

Thanks for the post. To fix the issue and access your employee card as soon as possible, please reach out to our live chat agent through our virtual assistant MOCA or create a support case via MyAccount.

Regards,

Sai

Earl_HD
    MYOB Moderator

Hi Prachi_T ,

Thank you for the information. I've implemented some backend changes that should resolve the issue. If you have any further questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to reach out. We're here to assist you! 

Regards,
    Earl

Prachi_T
      User

Hi Earl_HD , 

I restarted MYOB but still can't access the employe cards. Is there something else we can do? 

Earl_HD
        MYOB Moderator

Hi Prachi_T ,

My apologies for the inconvenience. Could you please try it again now? Thank you!

Regards,
        Earl