Forum Discussion

AMF101
Contributing Cover User
14 days ago

$0 Unprocessed Electronic Payments

I had to make some leave entitlement adjustments through payroll a few months ago, following instructions through MYOB help, and I still have $0 payments for them all sitting in the unprocessed electronic payments report. They are not showing in the electronic clearing account, just in this report. I can filter them out of the report, but it's really annoying that they are there in the first place.

Can someone assist with how to remove them please?

Thanks

• Hi AMF101,

To resolve the issue you're encountering with encountering with unprocessed $0 payments in the electronic payments report, we will need to run a script over the file. For us to proceed, please reach out to our live chat agents via our virtual assistant MOCA or alternatively, you can submit a support case through MyAccount.

Regards,

Sai

Isaiah_C
    MYOB Moderator

Hi AMF101,

To resolve the issue you're encountering with encountering with unprocessed $0 payments in the electronic payments report, we will need to run a script over the file. For us to proceed, please reach out to our live chat agents via our virtual assistant MOCA or alternatively, you can submit a support case through MyAccount.

Regards,

Sai