Forum Discussion

Rebecca711
Experienced User
23 days ago

AccountRight User - deleting payment - URGENT

I have a payment that was incorrect receipted and want to delete it.  I have removed the bank deposit and have all the rights to delete.  Payment/ Receipt is greyed out and need this fixed as holding up my end of month reconcile.  Could someone assist ASAP.  Thank you

Note:  The Invoice was issued in September, receipted to order in September but actually paid in October.

Thank you

Genreve_S
    MYOB Moderator

Hi Rebecca711,

If you're having trouble deleting a payment, there could be several reasons for this. First, check if the bank deposit linked to the payment has been deleted. Additionally, ensure that the first two options in the security tab of the preferences window are not checked, as these settings might prevent the deletion. If the payment you're trying to delete resulted in an overpayment that was applied to another invoice, you may need to reverse it instead of deleting it.

Feel free to post again if you need any further help.

Thanks,

Genreve

Rebecca711
      Experienced User

Hi Genreve, as I stated in above request.  All of your suggestions have been tried prior to asking for assistance.

Would like support asap.  Thank you

Haulage
        Contributing Cover User

Hi Rebecca, I had the same issue today ( as well as not being able to create bills from the InTray) but I went to the online version and managed to delete the duplicated bill. Give that a try as I can see that MYOB has made any suggestions.