Forum Discussion

Feebie
Trusted Cover User
24 days ago

BANK feed not up to date

Hi Myob

Today is the 2nd October and our bank feed stops on the 24th Sept???

Are we getting another bank feed?? ... today?? soon??  -   this is in relation to Bendigo Bank.

Thank you

• Thank you for your reply.  I did contact MYOB support by phone - twice - the first time they hung up on me. After searching for what to do quite thoroughly and not finding an answer, I rang back and after a bit more time of waiting around there was a simple solution that I couldn't find written anywhere.

For those also missing bank feed transactions:

On the Bank Feeds window (desktop) usually the bankfeeds will just appear when you click on your account number - if they dont - then click next to it where it says  GET BANK TRANSACTIONS. - Log in with your usual email and password and this triggers the bank transactions.  Granted I then received all the missed transactions since 2021 which I had to un-approve & hide until I got up to my last rec.  But better than chasing an answer all day long.  

Genreve_S
    MYOB Moderator

Hi Feebie,

I checked and couldn't find any issues with Bendigo Bank for the dates you mentioned. It seems like the problem might be specific to your bank feed. I recommend creating a support ticket from the My Account page so our bank feeds team can look into it.

Feel free to start a new thread if you need any other help.

Thanks,

Genreve

Feebie
    Trusted Cover User

Thank you for your reply.  I did contact MYOB support by phone - twice - the first time they hung up on me. After searching for what to do quite thoroughly and not finding an answer, I rang back and after a bit more time of waiting around there was a simple solution that I couldn't find written anywhere.

For those also missing bank feed transactions:

On the Bank Feeds window (desktop) usually the bankfeeds will just appear when you click on your account number - if they dont - then click next to it where it says  GET BANK TRANSACTIONS. - Log in with your usual email and password and this triggers the bank transactions.  Granted I then received all the missed transactions since 2021 which I had to un-approve & hide until I got up to my last rec.  But better than chasing an answer all day long.