Forum Discussion

Sam_P
Experienced Cover User
2 years ago

Bank Feeds 27 July

Hi - Is anyone having issues with bank feeds today?  I dont have any and know that we had transactions yesterday.  Thanks Sam

• Ditto!! Ours not working either for MYOB Account Right or MYOB Advanced.

ElisaC
    Trusted Cover User

I have not received bankfeeds today from CBA either.  I know there are transactions that should be showing.

KathyGibbons
    Contributing User

No Bank feeds from CBA here either today. Definitely have transactions showing in Commbiz.

VWC
    Experienced User

Same issue with me and we're with CBA

Isaiah_C
      MYOB Moderator

Hello Everyone,

Thank you for all of your patience and I'm sorry to hear that you've had this experience. We are aware of an incident currently impacted some users accessing their bank feeds. Our development team are working to resolve this as quickly as possible.

Please let me know if you need further help.

Kind regards,

Sai

Isaiah_C
    MYOB Moderator

Hi Sam_P,

Thank you for reaching out to us. We haven't received any reports about this issue, however, if you should have bank transactions showing, please send me a Private Message with the following details so I can raise this with the banking team:

• Serial number
    • Business name
    • Your full name and email address
    • Last 4-digits of the bank feed account

Please let me know if you need further help.

Kind regards,

Sai

Hannah3
    Contributing User

Yes, i havent received bank feeds for 2 companies from CBA today

Kit1
      Experienced User

I also have no bank feeds for CBA for 2 client files.

Kit1
        Experienced User

Could MYOB please provide a new link to send a Private Message? The current link on this thread does not take me to any options to send a message. Thank you.

Pearlie
    Contributing User

We have also not received bank feeds from Westpac today for multiple accounts.  The current bank balance is showing but none of the transactions.

• We have been having issues since befor May.   We did cancel our bank feeds as they were being allocated to wrong invoice etc and we thought we would do it ourself then we noticed that the allocate me section does not work so we put the feed back on.  We received a number from MYOB and did what we needed to do with bank and its still not working.  We rang the bank and they informed us that it was ready to go.   Have been trying to contact myob on and off since then with no luck.    Help

AmandaCL
      MYOB Moderator

Hey Razamataz,

I can see that you've made another post about this issue on the Forum. I've left a response on your other post. If you'd like to send me through a Private Message with your details, let's take it forwards from there! 

Please include:

• Serial Number
      • Business Name
      • Full Name and Email Address

Look forward to hearing from you soon.

Cheers, Amanda.