Forum Discussion

MickyH75
Contributing User
9 months ago
Solved

Bank Feeds Authorisation Code

We have 21 companies that all have their own file that I'd like to set up bank feeds for. Do I need to get authorisation codes for each company or can I generate the one code and use it for each application? We use Westpac Corporate Online and have to submit manual forms.

• Hi MickyH75

Thanks for posting in the forum. 

I understand the work it would entail to manually apply for bank feed for all businesses since 21 is a lot. Unfortunately, the bank feed code is connected to the specific bank account only so this won't be possible. Also, having a specific bank code for a bank account would lessen the possibility of error. 

We appreciate your patience. In the meantime, let us know if you require any other help. 

Cheers, 

Genreve

1 Reply

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Genreve_S
    MYOB Moderator

Hi MickyH75

Thanks for posting in the forum. 

I understand the work it would entail to manually apply for bank feed for all businesses since 21 is a lot. Unfortunately, the bank feed code is connected to the specific bank account only so this won't be possible. Also, having a specific bank code for a bank account would lessen the possibility of error. 

We appreciate your patience. In the meantime, let us know if you require any other help. 

Cheers, 

Genreve