Forum Discussion

MickyH75
Contributing User
10 months ago
Solved

Bank Feeds Authorisation Code

We have 21 companies that all have their own file that I'd like to set up bank feeds for. Do I need to get authorisation codes for each company or can I generate the one code and use it for each application? We use Westpac Corporate Online and have to submit manual forms.

• Hi MickyH75

Thanks for posting in the forum. 

I understand the work it would entail to manually apply for bank feed for all businesses since 21 is a lot. Unfortunately, the bank feed code is connected to the specific bank account only so this won't be possible. Also, having a specific bank code for a bank account would lessen the possibility of error. 

We appreciate your patience. In the meantime, let us know if you require any other help. 

Cheers, 

Genreve

1 Reply

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Hi MickyH75

Thanks for posting in the forum. 

I understand the work it would entail to manually apply for bank feed for all businesses since 21 is a lot. Unfortunately, the bank feed code is connected to the specific bank account only so this won't be possible. Also, having a specific bank code for a bank account would lessen the possibility of error. 

We appreciate your patience. In the meantime, let us know if you require any other help. 

Cheers, 

Genreve