Forum Discussion

BalmoralPnC
Experienced User
8 months ago
Solved

Bank Reconciliation

Hi,

I'm having difficulties with entries that are appearing in the bank reconciliation screen in error due to choosing the incorrect bank account at upload time or when processing super payments etc.  Myob won't let me delete the purchases as payment was applied, albeit from another bank account.

All bank accounts reconcile and match, its just that there is a list of approx 10 transactions that I don't seem to be able to clear.  Suggestions??

Thanks

Sacha

• Hi BalmoralPnC,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the Community Forum. 

Thank you for flagging this to us, to address the issue, if you have used the incorrect accounts, it would be a case of updating the accounts on the purchase if possible. If not possible, an item purchase you would need to delete the payments and purchases, update the linked account then redo those transactions. To delete the purchase, you can check out this Help Article: Deleting a bill, quote or order, has the information and process that you can use as reference. You can also check on this Help Article for Making superannuation payments, for super payments.

If you need further assistance with this, please feel free to post again. We are happy to assist you. 

If my response has answered your enquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Kind Regards,

Cel

1 Reply

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Celia_B
    MYOB Moderator

Hi BalmoralPnC,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the Community Forum. 

Thank you for flagging this to us, to address the issue, if you have used the incorrect accounts, it would be a case of updating the accounts on the purchase if possible. If not possible, an item purchase you would need to delete the payments and purchases, update the linked account then redo those transactions. To delete the purchase, you can check out this Help Article: Deleting a bill, quote or order, has the information and process that you can use as reference. You can also check on this Help Article for Making superannuation payments, for super payments.

If you need further assistance with this, please feel free to post again. We are happy to assist you. 

If my response has answered your enquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Kind Regards,

Cel