Forum Discussion

Tektite
Experienced User
7 months ago
Solved

MYOB Bank reconciliation

Hi

Since the upgrade, when I try to do a bank reconciliation, it is out by several thousand dollars.  I have undone several past reconciliations, but I cannot get my reconciliations to balance.  I have also tried doing a forward-dated reconciliation, but this has not helped.

Do you have any suggestions, please?

Kind regards

Tektite

• Hi Tektite,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the Community Forum. 

In this regard, if you are not out of balance on the previous reconciliation the problem is with the current reconciliation. You can also identify which transactions are causing an out of balance by comparing the Reconciliation Report with the corresponding bank statement. Correct the transactions causing an out of balance. Re-reconcile the corrected transaction. Repeat with each subsequent reconciliation until no more out of balance found. Kindly check out this Help Article: Resolving out of balance bank reconciliation, has detailed information that you can use as a guide. 

If the issue persists, don't hesitate to reach out to us. We are happy to assist you. 

If my response has answered your enquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Thanks, 

Cel

2 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Celia_B
    MYOB Moderator

Hi Tektite,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the Community Forum. 

In this regard, if you are not out of balance on the previous reconciliation the problem is with the current reconciliation. You can also identify which transactions are causing an out of balance by comparing the Reconciliation Report with the corresponding bank statement. Correct the transactions causing an out of balance. Re-reconcile the corrected transaction. Repeat with each subsequent reconciliation until no more out of balance found. Kindly check out this Help Article: Resolving out of balance bank reconciliation, has detailed information that you can use as a guide. 

If the issue persists, don't hesitate to reach out to us. We are happy to assist you. 

If my response has answered your enquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Thanks, 

Cel

Celia_B
    MYOB Moderator

Hi Tektite,

We hope this message finds you well. We would just want to check back with you regarding your concern. Please tell us if you need help with this. We are happy to help. 

Thanks, 

Cel