Forum Discussion

Divya
User
2 months ago

Bank Recs issue in MYOB

Hello,

I have been having an issue where we have received two deposit payments in our bank on 31st May but it has been cleared by MYOB in Bank Feeds only on 2nd June.

This has made our Bank Reconciliation for May impossible as the bank balance does not match with MYOB balance as of 31st May.

I noticed there has been a lag with MYOB bank feeds updating after MYOB has been allocating payments with the transaction fees.

Can anyone advise how to solve this issue?

I have attached the screenshot for reference.

Thanks,
Divya

1 Reply

Genreve_S
    MYOB Moderator

Hi Divya

I get how frustrating it can be when the bank feeds show transactions with different dates in the file, causing a bit of a disconnect. Typically, when reconciling bank accounts in the app, you can select which transactions belong to that period to tally up the total. If you see transactions with a different deposit date, you can skip marking them for now and handle them in the next period.

If you need more help sorting out your reconciliation, you can also chat with MOCA, our virtual assistant, on our website, or request support through my account at myob.com. If MOCA can't assist, you'll be connected to our live chat team automatically.

Feel free to reach out again if you need anything else.

Thanks,
    Genreve