Forum Discussion

Specdec1
Experienced Cover User
12 months ago

Bartercard and bank feeds

Hi All

WE've just joined bartercard and supposedly I go to MYOB website and select bartercard from a bank list but I can't find this option anywhere. I'm actually struggling how to get my head around how it all works. So far I've set up a creditors and debtor account and also in my 'accounts list' set up a 'bank' account. This is currently not in my bank feeds. If anyone can easily explain how the whole accounting side works and what actually needs setting up as I am currently winging it blindly. Would love some advice. TIA Nicky

7 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Specdec1
    Experienced Cover User

Can nobody help with this. I have tried ringing MYOB and was the 10th in queue and 20 minutes later I was still the 10th caller. None of the prompts I put into google help. The link says for Bartercard but when you click on it, it is all about your bank accounts. Is there no admin on here that can help as I will be receiving my first bartercard statement and I won't be able to do anything. Would love it if someone could respond :) :)

Specdec1
      Experienced Cover User

I am finding MYOB and the help centre most unhelpful. After finally finding someone to help with applying for Bartercard in my bank feeds, I have just been left hanging. I have had absolutely no contact from anyone and when I check the progress it says "in progress", yet Bartercard has had a notification the action has been completed!!. This needed to be set up by the first of the month and here we are the 15th and I am still no further ahead and do not have a clue what is happening. CAN YOU PLEASE!!! SORT THIS OUT. As you can see I am a tad frustrated by something that should be seemingly simple.

Earl_HD
        MYOB Moderator

Hi @Specdec1 

Thank you for bringing this to our attention and I'm very sorry for the Inconvenience this may have cause. I'd be glad to check the status of your Bank Feed. Can you please send me a private message with the following information: 

* Serial number
           * Company name
           * BSB Number

Looking forward to hearing from you soon.
        Regards,
        Earl

Earl_HD
    MYOB Moderator

Hi Specdec1,

Just want to check if you're still having this issue? If so, feel free to post again and one of us will be happy to help.

Regards,
    Earl