Forum Discussion

9 days ago

Link to supplier invoice scan from Pay Bills Screen

Hi All,

We are transitioning to using the Intray to scan and OCR invoices, but we have one sticking point surrounding our checking process which I am hoping someone may be able to point us in a direction from previous experience.

Our process to for checking invoices prior to creating the bank file is to print a copy of the remittance and verify the details of each invoice against the remittance. But as we will no longer have physical copies of the invoice to check against then we must rely on the scanned copies saved against the purchase entry. 

As far as I can see the only way to readily access the scan is through a web of screens from the Prepare Electronic Payments (I know there are other ways, but from the point of checking I think this is the most direct route), which is rather time consuming.

So I'm wondering if anyone else has an idea to easily access the scanned copy that might be able to help in this manner.

What would be ideal is a link to open the invoice from the Pay Bills screen under Prepare Electronic Payments. There is a nice empty field at the right of the table that would be ideal in this case.

Is there any ways to add an extra field/link into this table that might be able to do the job.

1 Reply

Genreve_S
    MYOB Moderator

Hi arm1979au,

I totally get how having an extra column showing the supplier/bill date would make this window way more useful for you. Right now, that feature isn't available, so you'll have to stick with the options you've mentioned. I suggest suggesting this in the Ideas Exchange for possible updates down the road.

If there's anything else you need help with, just drop us a line!

Thanks,
    Genreve