Forum Discussion

oakfarm
Contributing Cover User
5 months ago

NAB OSKO FAULT

I AM UABLE TO PAY OUT OF BUSINESS ACCOUNT DUE TO NAB OSKO FAULT - INTO THIRD WEEK NOW WITH NO HELP. CAN USE B PAY, WITHDRAW CASH AND USE THE EXPENSIVE CREDIT CARD 

5 Replies

Shella_A
    MYOB Moderator

Hi oakfarm,

Thanks for your post.

My apologies for the late response. We regret to hear of the issues you're experiencing with the NAB OSKO service. We appreciate your patience with this. It seems there might be a system issue causing this problem. 

Here are a few steps you can take:

• Contact NAB directly for support. You can reach them at RFI.Responses@nab.com.au for general support or Merchant.Chargebacks@nab.com.au for specific case queries. Their merchant support phone number is 1300 369-852.
    • If the issue persists, you may want to consider using an alternative payment method. For instance, you mentioned you can use BPAY. This could be a temporary solution while the issue with NAB OSKO is resolved.

Feel free to reply if you believe this issue is related to MYOB. We can investigate the issue and provide more specific guidance.

Kind regards,

Shella

Shella_A
      MYOB Moderator

Hi oakfarm,

I hope this message finds you well today. I just wanted to follow up on whether you still require assistance when we’re not able to receive any response. If you encounter any further issues, please feel free to start a post again. We're always delighted to assist you further.

Kind regards,

Shella

Shella_A
        MYOB Moderator

Hi oakfarm,

I hope this message finds you well today. We have recently asked for updates, but we have not received any response. We will be closing this thread now. If you encounter any further issues, please feel free to start a post again. We’re always delighted to assist you further.

Kind regards,

Shella