Forum Discussion

19 days ago

Unable to match bank feeds for credit card transactions

Hi,

As of the 5th April the MYOB credit card payments are not automatically being allocated to the Undeposited funds account. The invoices are being closed when the payment is automatically allocated and the surcharge is being credited to the correct account. I am unable to allocate the total amount (Invoice amount including surcharge) from my bank feeds. "Possible matches found" comes up next to the bank feed transaction but when I click on it nothing comes up. I am able to find the invoice but unable to match it due to the bank feed amount being different to the invoice amount. How do I resolve this? Why are these payments no longer being reflected in the undeposited funds account? The transactions are reflecting on the bank register and have not been reconciled.

Would appreciate your help!

3 Replies

Doreen_P
    MYOB Moderator

Hi Charmaine3,

Thanks for your post, and welcome to the MYOB Community Forum.

For us to further assist you with your concern, kindly confirm the following questions:

• Are you doing this on the desktop or in the browser?
    • Where are the payments for the closed invoices recorded?
    • Are both invoice payments and surcharges recorded against the same bank?
    • Were there any changes to their linked accounts before these happened?

This will help me in assisting you efficiently. I'm looking forward to you response.

Best regards,

Doreen

Charmaine3
      User

Hi Doreen,

Thank you for your response!

When I opened my desktop app yesterday the entries had disappeared from my bank feed? Very strange as they have been unresolved for 2 weeks!

It all now seems to be working correctly. My current payments are being allocated without problems!

Regards

Charmaine

Doreen_P
        MYOB Moderator

Hi Charmaine3,

Wow! That's really great. I'm glad to hear that everything is back on track now. Please feel free to create a post again if you encounter issues in the future.

Best regards,

Doreen