Forum Discussion

2 months ago

ERROR 4077

Just tried importing items files to update some custom fields and descriptions. A few of them had error 4077? Would it be possible to run a script on my file? Thank you. 

1 Reply

Jemar_C
    MYOB Moderator

Hi arthur98,

Thank you for your post, and welcome to the community forum!

This usually happens when you have an item that is not inventoried and get an error -4077/-4065: You have sales for this item, which would only normally appear for inventoried items.

It appears to only affect SOME non inventoried item other non inventoried items work fine.

May I ask if the file is a local or online file?

If it's offline, you can run the appropriate hotfix tool on the local file to resolve this issue. You may use this tool (AccountRight 2020.1 and earlier versions) for Accountright 2020 and earlier versions, while this one (AccountRight 2020.2 and later) for 2020.2 and above versions. Make sure to run the hotfix tool as an administrator to ensure it'll work.

If you are using a silent installer, you will need to install Microsoft SQL Server Compact in order to run the hotfix tool. If SQL Server is not installed on the computer, then you will receive an unhandled exception error when running the hotfix.

Please see the SQL Server Compact links below:

1. v3.5 - Download Microsoft SQL Server Compact 3.5 Service Pack 2 for Windows Desktop from the Official Microsoft Download Center
    2. v4.0 - Download Microsoft® SQL Server® Compact 4.0 SP1 from Official Microsoft Download Center

Nevertheless, if you are using an online file, we will need to further investigate the issue. Please send me the needed details of your account via private message for the security purposes of the account. Kindly use the template below when sending your account details:

First and last name:

Email address:

Serial number and company file ID:

Business name:

If you need further assistance, feel free to post again.

Cheers,

Jem