Forum Discussion

Gemma000
Contributing User
2 years ago
Solved

Error 4077

Hi, I am getting error 4077 when importing items with updated pricing.  We have had a script run before so I assume it needs to be done again on items that have been entered since last time?

Is this possible to have it done please. 

• Hi Gemma000 

I've run the necessary script over the "Supa Sxxxx" company file which I believe was the company file impacted in the past. Do try that import process again now and let us know how you get on.

If you are still impacted by that situation getting the following information would be ideal:

• Where the company file is stored i.e. online or local
    • What the LAST FOUR DIGITS of the serial number is - Setup>>Company Information
    • What is the company file ID - Help>>About AccountRight

5 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Hi Gemma000 

I've run the necessary script over the "Supa Sxxxx" company file which I believe was the company file impacted in the past. Do try that import process again now and let us know how you get on.

If you are still impacted by that situation getting the following information would be ideal:

• Where the company file is stored i.e. online or local
    • What the LAST FOUR DIGITS of the serial number is - Setup>>Company Information
    • What is the company file ID - Help>>About AccountRight
      Gemma000
      Contributing User

Hi Steve, 

It was worked, thank you very much. Can you please run on our other company file too as the same issue is happening on that one as well. Is the below information all you need or do I have to log in with my details and ask the question again in the community?

Online, 3260, 2

Thanks. 

Steven_M
        Former Staff

Hi Gemma000 

Awesome, great to hear that has worked for that one file.

I didn't know the other file was also impacted, apologies. I've run that same script over that file for you. Do ensure that you close down and reopen that file prior to doing the import. Let us know how you get on and if you require further assistance with that file.

tlr021276
      Cover User

Hi Steven

I am having the same problem with one of my clients files.

Error 4077 constantly.

Please help