Forum Discussion

YML
Experienced Cover User
18 days ago

Index file not found

I am trying to delete a batch of old jobs.  

I have imported the jobs to link under a head job, but when I try to delete the header job I get this error report:

Resource not found or content has moved

No index file on this domain

Any solutions/suggestions?

2 Replies

Shella_A
    MYOB Moderator

Hi YML

Thanks for sharing the error message. It's clear that you're having trouble deleting a batch of old jobs and encountering an error. This might be due to some cached data or an issue with the index file. I suggest clearing the cache in your AccountRight software. If the issue still persists, it might be related to the index file, which will require a deeper investigation. You may need to visit help sites like myob.com/support or myaccount.myob.com to find MOCA, our virtual assistant. If MOCA can't help, you'll be automatically directed to our live chat team. They have more tools at their disposal to diagnose and resolve such issues. Let me know if you have other queries!

Kind regards,
    Shella

YML
    Experienced Cover User

Hi Shella

MOCA could not help, and the chat team kindly sent me instructions on timeout extender.  Nothing about indexing, and nothing that actually helped.

If anyone needs to extend their timeout settings for large data transactions, look here:

AccountRight Timeout Extender | MYOB Community

It's not quite up to date, and doesn't quite match the files referenced, but it's good enough for extending the timeouts. 

Any suggestions with Indexing, anybody?