Forum Discussion

grime
User
3 months ago
Solved

bank feed on business lite

hi how do i get transactions from before my bank account was linked to show up, they only go back as far as the date the account was linked but i have invoices from the month before that i can't see the payments for?

• Hi grime

Thank you for sharing your concern on this platform. I apologize for any delay in our response.

I understand the importance of having reference bank feed transactions to reconcile your accounts. Unfortunately, the bank feed won't receive transactions prior to it being active. However, I believe you can still reconcile your accounts without having the previous bank feed dates. If these bank feed transactions are crucial for your task, a possible solution would be to import bank and credit card statements. I recommend going through the article provided for a detailed step-by-step guide.

Please don't hesitate to reach out if you need further assistance.

If my response has answered your inquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Thanks,
    Genreve

1 Reply

Genreve_S
    MYOB Moderator

Hi grime

Thank you for sharing your concern on this platform. I apologize for any delay in our response.

I understand the importance of having reference bank feed transactions to reconcile your accounts. Unfortunately, the bank feed won't receive transactions prior to it being active. However, I believe you can still reconcile your accounts without having the previous bank feed dates. If these bank feed transactions are crucial for your task, a possible solution would be to import bank and credit card statements. I recommend going through the article provided for a detailed step-by-step guide.

Please don't hesitate to reach out if you need further assistance.

If my response has answered your inquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Thanks,
    Genreve