Forum Discussion

9 months ago

Bank Reconciliation

Hi mate

I have a question, I was wondering if you have any idea how to potentially resolve this problem. My colleague wanted to reverse a payment transaction that seems to be missing in the system (I'm not sure why it went missing). Since they couldn't reverse it from the Payments and Application screen, they manually entered an AR (Accounts Receivable) in the Journal Transaction screen, which they then reversed as well. Now, that transaction is causing a discrepancy in the bank reconciliation.

Do you have any suggestions on what should be done?
Thank you.

1 Reply

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Celia_B
    MYOB Moderator

Hi MadelCorvera

Welcome to the MYOB Community Forum, I hope you find plenty of useful information.

Sorry for the delayed response. Can you please confirm, when you say discrepancy, are you referring to out of balance on your bank feed? If yes, an out of balance amount tells you that something is wrong. You can check this Help Article: Fixing out balance bank reconciliations for more information and you can use it as a reference.  

If you have other questions or concerns, or if you need further assistance wit this, feel free to post again. We are happy to assist. 

Thanks, 

Cel