Forum Discussion

JoC94
Contributing User
8 months ago

cancelling a bank feed and setting up a new one

Hi, we have recently set up a new bank feed for one of our companies and we have cancelled an old account that is no longer used. In the manage bank feeds tab I csn see that the new bank account says that the bank account is  active with waiting transactions however I am unable to link an account. The option is not available and the  message is that we have reached our bank feed limit. One of the accounts has been cancelled and the Status shows up as cancelled- Am I able to delete this one so that the other bank account can be linked?

Thanks JoC

1 Reply

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Hi JoC94,

Thank you for your post, and welcome to the Community forum!

Each MYOB bank account can only be linked to one bank feed, so if an account has already been linked to a different bank feed, it won't be available in the drop-down list. If you applied for a new bank feed, then I suggest creating a new bank account to be linked with your new bank feed. If you applied for a new bank account and created the MYOB bank account, You can only link a bank account to your bank feed once you receive the first transaction from the bank. For further information about bank feeds, kindly refer to this Help article.

Regarding the error message "you've reached your bank feed limit", MYOB Business/Essentials doesn't have a limit to the number of bank feeds that a user can have on their file. However, we do have a bank fee-fair use policy; kindly refer to this Help article.

In this case, I'll gather some important details through our private message channel. I'll send you a private message to further assist you with your concern. We'll continue to discuss this through that channel.

Cheers,

Princess