Forum Discussion

apeter
Experienced User
2 years ago

finding spend money transactions without a bank feed association

How do I find spend money transactions I have made that don't (yet) have a bank feed association. These may be people I haven't refunded, or it may be a mistake (date, account) in the spend money transaction.

All spend money should have an associated bank (feed) transaction

7 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Hi apeter

The bank transactions should appear in the bank transactions window, can you please try filtering the window to 'All transactions'. Does the transaction appear ?

apeter
      Experienced User

The transactions appear in the bank transaction window. but I can't see how to know which ones don't (yet) have a bank feed transaction associated with them.

apeter
      Experienced User

Ignore my comment from prev.

The transactions are spend money transactions. I can find them in Banking/Find transactions. They don't appear in the Banking/Bank transactions (which come from the bank feed), because a bank payment hasn't been made yet (as I said, due to an error eg incorrect date or account).

I need MYOB to be able to identify spend money transactions without a bank feed association

Melisa_D
        Former Staff

Hi apeter

Can you please provide a screenshot of one of the spend money transactions.