Forum Discussion

2 months ago

How to delete uncategorised bankfeed transactions?

I have a MYOB Business file that I once connected a bankfeed on, the file was only used by me for demo purposes for a very short while, not an actual business file.  I now want to use the file for my own business bookkeeping, I've deleted any transactions in the file but I don't seem to be able to delete the 48 "uncategorised transactions" that came through on the bankfeed when it was connected. Bankfeed has since been deleted.  Could anyone suggest how I might delete these transactions please?

1 Reply

Genreve_S
    MYOB Moderator

Hi BravoBizSol ,

I understand that the inability to delete transactions is the only hindrance to reusing the file. What I recommend doing is creating a fresh new file instead of reusing the old file as this will serve as a clean slate. However, if you are adamant about using the old subscription file, feel free to engage with MOCA through myob.com/support for any queries or assistance you might need. Don't worry if MOCA can't provide the help you need, our live chat team is just around the corner to pick up from where MOCA left off.

Feel free to post again if you need any other help.

Thanks,
    Genreve