Forum Discussion

2 months ago
Solved

Incorrect Bank Feed - Can I reverse transactions

Hello, I have selected my personal credit card as a bank feed, which has both personal and business transactions. So now I have double ups of transactions (entered manually) and also personal transactions showing in my MYOB under "unallocated transactions". I thought I read somewhere that I can reverse a bank feed from MYOB, does anyone have experience with this? Can you point me in the right direction to fix these unallocated transactions?

• Hi allblackedout,

Thanks for posting this concern. 

I regret the delay in our response. The transactions in the bank feed are directly sourced from your bank account statement. Given this, reversing bank feed transactions is not an option unless the transactions are reversed directly from the bank.

In the case where the bank feed includes both business and personal transactions, you can either create an account to allocate all your personal transactions to, or you can leave the personal bank feed transactions unallocated in the bank transactions window. 

This approach ensures that your business transactions are accurately reflected in your account while personal transactions remain separate.

If you need further assistance or have more questions, please don't hesitate to let us know. We're here to help.

If my response has answered your inquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Thanks,

Genreve

1 Reply

Genreve_S
    MYOB Moderator

Hi allblackedout,

Thanks for posting this concern. 

I regret the delay in our response. The transactions in the bank feed are directly sourced from your bank account statement. Given this, reversing bank feed transactions is not an option unless the transactions are reversed directly from the bank.

In the case where the bank feed includes both business and personal transactions, you can either create an account to allocate all your personal transactions to, or you can leave the personal bank feed transactions unallocated in the bank transactions window. 

This approach ensures that your business transactions are accurately reflected in your account while personal transactions remain separate.

If you need further assistance or have more questions, please don't hesitate to let us know. We're here to help.

If my response has answered your inquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Thanks,

Genreve