Forum Discussion

notagenius
Experienced User
2 years ago
Solved

Invoice matched to Inv xxx

I have one transaction paid in a lump sum for  5 invoices.  It always says split transactions instead of Matched to Invoice xxx.  Is this correct?

• Hi notagenius 

Sorry to see that no one has replied to you yet. If a bank feed transaction is matched to 1 invoice, then it would say matched to that invoice.

If you match a bank transaction to 2 or more invoices, then it will show as split. This is because the bank feed amount is split across multiple invoices.

For more information on how matching works see Help Article: Matching bank transactions.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

2 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    SamaraM
    Former Staff

Hi notagenius 

Sorry to see that no one has replied to you yet. If a bank feed transaction is matched to 1 invoice, then it would say matched to that invoice.

If you match a bank transaction to 2 or more invoices, then it will show as split. This is because the bank feed amount is split across multiple invoices.

For more information on how matching works see Help Article: Matching bank transactions.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

notagenius
      Experienced User

Thank you for your response.  It confirms that I have done it correctly Samara.